It’s easy to witness when the seasons change. But have you watched your skin react through the seasons? During certain times of the year, you may notice your skin get dry, oily or more sensitive. Seasons change, and your skin can too.
It’s important to “listen” to your skin.
Paying attention to your skin (and acting on it early) saves you both time and money. For example, correcting an acne flare-up is faster and less painful if addressed early. Listening to your skin now makes caring for things like acne or aging much easier later. Seeing an esthetician on a regular basis can keep many of these problems at bay.
It’s important to schedule your appointments with a licensed professional because everyone’s skin is unique. We are trained to assess your unique skin and determine which treatments suit your needs. I always customize your services and build a plan to fit your needs and lifestyle.
5 Tips to Easily Care for Your Skin:
- Hydrate – Water is not only necessary to stay alive; staying hydrated helps you have great skin too! Staying hydrated helps by flushing out toxins and impurities which reduce breakouts and plumps the skin to give a more youthful radiant look.
- Double Cleanse – Here is one of my favorite tips: double cleansing. At night, start with a dry cleanse and use only the cleanser without water to begin breaking down makeup, dirt and debris. On your second cleanse, use warm water to help lather and spread product to continue cleaning out your pores. Improper cleansing is often the reason for breakouts but you can reduce breakouts significantly by making sure your skin is completely clean at the end of every day. Remember to give your skin a break and never wear makeup to bed!
- Exfoliate – Exfoliating is key to have glowing skin. As we age, cell turnover (shedding of dead skin) slows down. Which is why exfoliation is necessary to help with a healthy complexion. Not only does this make your skin look fresh, but it helps you have smooth and flawless makeup applications.
- Wear Sunscreen – I cannot stress how important sunscreen is! We all know that spending time in the sun increases your chances of developing skin cancer, but it also speeds up the effects of aging. A sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is recommended to protect us against both UVA and UVB rays. I know that having tan skin can make us feel sexy and confident, but there are so many alternatives to having beautiful bronze skin without being exposed to the harmful rays of the sun. Remember, even if it’s cloudy outside, your skin still needs protection.
- Build a Plan with Your Esthetician – Whether you’re coming in just to relax and feel good, or you’re looking for a treatment to correct acne or aging, seeing your esthetician regularly makes a big difference. There are so many different services that can be tailored to help make you look and feel more confident no matter your gender and age. So don’t wait, book your appointment with Beauty2Envy and let me take care of you!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and be notified when I post new useful information that can help benefit you and your skin’s needs.